Golf Cart GPS mount for SkyCaddie SGX SG5 SG4 SG3 SG2.5 SG2.
Your SGX will work great with the Caddie Buddy. Just clamp the Caddie Buddy to your cart and slide the SGX into the mount... Your Done! (Latches in place so it won’t bounce out!) All you need is the belt clip button that comes with the SGX. The Caddie Buddy comes with all the other mounting hardware you need. I also include a Heavy Duty quick release belt clip. This allows you to easily take your SGX to the tee box or into a “No Cart” area with just the press of a button.
(Check out the video above for mounting options….Sorry I didn’t have a SkyCaddie SGX for the video)
Compatible with the following Skycaddie GPS units:
Caddie Buddy Key Features
• No tools required (on and off in seconds)
• Stainless steel hardware won’t rust. (You won’t find that on any other holders)
• Clamping width 5/8 up to 1 ¾ (Its fits all carts)
• Works with the cart Window up or down.
• Does not take up a cup holder!!!
• Rubber Clamping pads won’t slip or fall off like the suction cups.
• Easily mounts to Golf Cart or Push / Pull Cart.
• Simple, Convenient and Affordable. (Don’t spend 50+$ on the factory mounts)
• Completely adjustable for easy viewing.
• Small and light weight… easily fits into your golf bag at the end of the day.
Why is it only 19.95? When the factory Mounts cost 50-70 dollars.
•No Corporate office.
•No boondoggle sales meetings to Hawaii.
•No huge bonus program.
•No middle men
I’m the inventor of the Caddie Buddy and an avid golfer. In fact I designed all the products you see on this website. I have been an engineer for 25 years. My goal is to make a quality product at a reasonable price and make them right here in the USA!!! (My last engineering job got moved to China…. I’m still a little bitter!!!! LOL)
• We will ship within 24 hrs of order- First class mail- ($5.95 Flat Rate per order in the US, Buy one for your golf buddy and shipping still $5.95 total... 3-5 days transit time)
• International shipping – First Class international Mail – ($7.95 Flat Rate per order. Transit time varies by country)
I am so confident in the quality of my products that if for any reason you are not satisfied
You can return it within one year and I will even pay the return shipping… No question ask…
Please show your golfing friends for us.
Thanks for looking–Hit’em Straight
Posted by Unknown on 9th Sep 2013
The holder for the SkyCaddie GSX is very easy to use and works great on a push cart. I highly recommend this product .
Posted by Unknown on 14th Aug 2012
I love my GPS mount for my SGX. We played in the rain today and it remained nice and dry and usable. No more placing the SGX in the cup holder or ball holder. The mount allows for eye level viewing for both people in the cart(if you like to share information). I wish I had known about this mount a long time ago. And because it is right in front of me, I don't have to worry about leaving it behind in the cart when the round is completed. 5 stars +.
Posted by Gary Walthew on 15th May 2012
Received in the Uk today 13 days after ordering.
Took me 2 minutes to attach to my powerbug trolley.
Easy to remove if you need to and really well made.
Might even buy one of your iPad mounts now I know the quality of your products.
Posted by Tom P. on 7th Mar 2012
I believe I ordered the mount last Friday or Saturday and just wanted to let you know I received it today.(3 days) I'm not one who typically comments on a product, I expect to get what I pay for, however I'm impressed with the mount as well as the fast delivery. It's good to see that there are still people out there who deliver what they advertise, not always the case. I hope you continue to use your engineering talents and keep designing products that are useful for the rest of us. It appears from for feedback you have the customer relations aspect of marketing mastered, and delivered a well designed American made product.
Again, good luck to you and your family.